It’s the bottom of the 9th for 2015 and time to start designing your CRE Marketing plan for 2016. Now is the time to layout your goals for 2016, not January 5th after everyone has gained 10 pounds and feeling gloom.
Commercial Real Estate Companies are becoming more and more active in implementing technology products so they may operate more efficiently and increase business opportunities. However, the Commercial Real Estate Industry has a lot of room for improvement.
Leavitt Digital conducted a survey where it ran tests on 300 commercial real estate firms throughout the United States. The average online presence rating over the top 50 local websites was 32%. This survey does not discount the score based on incorrect information, it simply checks for a company’s presence. Once you take a more granular look at the results the average commercial real estate company has a 16% online presence report of correct information over the top 50 local sites. Having a low presence and incorrect information drastically work against a company’s Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) rankings.
There are the obvious points to include in your annual plan: More Calls, More Meetings, More Listings = More Money. These are all great things, but you should also be taking advantage of free commercial real estate listing platforms to drastically increase your online presence, market your successes, and market your current listings through Leavitt Digital’s Commercial Real Estate Marketing Platforms.
A few key technology points of interest for Commercial Real Estate Firms to focus on in 2016:
- Increase your online presence
- Increase market reach for your closed transactions
- Market Commercial Real Estate listings for free
- Increase the online presence of your company
- Increase the Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of your company
- Increase the Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of your company
- Actively Monitor the reviews on your company and assets you represent- not responding to reviews can have a negative impact on your SEO
- Encourage clients to write positive reviews on major review sites
Contact Leavitt Digital to learn more about how you can market your listings for free, market your recent transactions for free, maximize your online presence as a contributing author on LDCRE Commercial Real Estate News, which syndicates to 500 news website around the globe.