Leavitt Digital recently launched its API (Application Program Interface) allowing Commercial Real Estate brokerage firms to connect their inventory directly from their website/ internal listing platform to Leavitt Digital’s listing platform. This enables brokerage firms to market their listings for FREE on the largest open network, listing platform while saving hundreds of hours of data implementation and data management. Adding, editing, or deleting listings on a company’s website will have the same impact on Leavitt Digital.
Listings can be added to Leavitt Digital in one of three ways: manually, through bulk upload template, or via API Connection. Leavitt Digital’s API functions as a conduit, allowing Commercial Real Estate firms to communicate directly with Leavitt Digital.
- Promote Listings on the largest, Open Network FREE CRE Listing Platform
- When adding listings on your website simply check a box to add to LDCRE
- Enable brokers to quickly promote their listings, saving countless hours
- Edit a Listing on your Site, edits flow to LDCRE via API Connection
- Reach Leavitt Digital’s 10,000 investor/ broker subscribers
- Every listing has a link to broker’s website driving SEO to broker’s website
- Increase online presence, link building, branding, market reach, and website traffic
Connecting to Leavitt Digital via API enables CRE firms to add For Sale/ For Lease CRE listings into Leavitt Digital when they enter the listings into their own website/ internal listing platform simply by checking a by box. This enables CRE firms to promote their listings on Leavitt Digital and implement edits directly from their own website. Leavitt Digital’s API will save brokers and support staff thousands of combined hours previously spend adding, editing and deleting listings from third party listing platforms.
Brendan W. Hotchkiss