Contributing Author: Jay Verro, CCIM
As we kick off a new year, we are always looking for ways to improve our brokerage services and provide the best possible experience for our clients. In 2019, we will be focusing on numerous things to continue being the best commercial real estate brokerage we can be. Setting guidelines and goals can help balance your calendar, while increasing your success and happiness throughout the year.
- Gain a better understanding of the new FASB Lease Accounting Standards
- Ask more probing questions of your client(s) to better understand their short- and long-term goals to better advise them
- Maintain better contact with past clients
- Ask clients to review you and/or your firm online through Google, Facebook, Yelp, and other online review centers
- Volunteer in your community
- Continue to seek out educational opportunities to improve your knowledge
- Listen intently to your client’s needs rather than presuming what is best for them
- Improve your Social Media presence – You should be on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn…consider others as well, but don’t over extend yourself
- Create articles, videos, infographics and other informational driven media to provide value to past, current, and potential clients
- Develop a content creation strategy and implement publishing calendar for the content you create
- Evaluate and adopt new PropTech tools to improve your workflows and provide better services
- Develop a marketing plan and strategy for courting Millennials, as they will be entering the commercial real estate market in greater numbers in 2019 and beyond
Our brokers at NAI Platform possess extensive knowledge and experience of the industry’s intricate nuances, with a singular focus of working diligently to help our clients meet and surpass their goals.
For more information and expert guidance on your commercial real estate needs, please give us a call at NAI Platform or visit our website at www.naiplatform.com.
Happy New Year and Best Wishes for an Amazing 2019!
James “Jay” Verro, CCIM
14 Corporate Woods Blvd.
Albany, NY 12211
Direct: 518-465-1400 Ext: 214
Fax: 518 465 1441